Process Automation is a great feature to leverage for endpoint compliance and security risk mitigation.
Process Automation can be used to:
- Deploy software and patches in real-time
- Manage local administrator's user IDs and passwords
- Update anti-virus signature files across your systems
- Dispatch the execution of a script against multiple endpoints
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Create a Basic Workflow
- Incorporate third party agents processes into an automation
- Run multiple workflows with one Process Automation
Raul Ortiz is the VP Product Support & Client Services at Goverlan. Raul has a deep understanding of Goverlan Reach and plays a key role in product development.
Before joining Goverlan, Raul worked as a system engineer. He implemented and supported the IT infrastructure of various financial trading firms such as Goldman Sachs, Pali Capital and Investcorp International.