Goverlan Reach Feature Requests
Get your idea to 100 to be reviewed
Showing ideas that are
- 62MS Exchange functions for usersAllow to manage exchange attributes for individual users when the "Account Information" window is open for a individual user.
- 61Remote group login for up to 50 machinesPlease see RClogon for concept. This feature would save techs tons of time! Being able to logon / change users in addition to rebooting them in a lab environment would be a great advantage
- 59Save Process Automations to Goverlan Central Server for centralized executionCopy or save Process Automations to server for on demand and scheduled executions
- 45.MSU and .MSP software installation packagesIt's easy to setup a .MSI or .EXE software installation packages in your Process Automation and would like the same ability to create a softwaer installation package for .MSU and .MSP files.
- 36Centralization of Goverlan Agent installation & updatesAs soon as a PC comes online, the central server would either install the agent version authorized or update it.
- 35Self-Service Software installs built in to Goverlan ClientMany software packages used in our organisation can be installed silently and without worry regarding licencing etc. Our service desk receive many calls for users asking for the latest Flash Player, A... Read more...
- 34Let end user request support via system tray appThe end user could click the system tray agent to request support. This would bring up a pop-up that upon filling out would email to a support@ email address.
- 33Create a repository where Goverlan customers (worldwide) can upload useful Custom Actions they have created, so they can be sharedCreate a repository where Goverlan customers (worldwide) can upload useful Custom Actions they have created, so they can be shared with other Goverlan customers.
- 3Re-imaging PCsGoverlan should have some type of imaging module.
- 1CAPS Lock notificationThere is no Caps Lock indication on the local keyboard when connected to remote machine so you have no way of knowing if caps lock is enabled when typing a password.