Goverlan requires very little resources. Goverlan’s components will run on any modern day Windows desktop.
- All versions of the Goverlan Agents can be installed on Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 and above.
- Goverlan agents can also be installed on Windows Embedded 7 and 8.
Some features require a database component: SQLITE and Microsoft SQL Server. Even though SQLITE is the default, Microsoft SQL Server is recommended.
- Supported SQL Server versions:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Minimum space requirements for the SUREDATA Database:
Database size will depend on the frequency and the number of workstations being queried. 1000 workstations will be approximately 400MB.
Keywords: Minimum requirements specs SQL SureData database