Goverlan Reach products can be installed using install switches.
You may generate the EXE or MSI by using the Goverlan Agent Manager.
Use the following switches to silently install Goverlan products.
MSI Installs: /qn (Since the agent is an MSI, all standard MSI switches may be used.)
- /installstandalone – Install the on-demand agent and creates its shortcut on the desktop
- /reach – Updates the Goverlan Reach Client silently without any interaction with a user.
- /S – It installs the agent as service silently. Although if it has any errors, it shows error messages using a UI.
The following switches are supported for Reach Consoles:
- /s /v”/qn” – This will install the Reach console silently.
- /s /v”/qn EDITION=EDITION_TYPE” where EDITION_TYPE is one of the following: STANDARD, PROFESSIONAL, ENTERPRISE
NOTE: Your Goverlan Reach License dictates the features that will be available. The EDITION parameter cannot override your license type.