Information Technology, Software Developer
- Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
- Job Function: Information Technology, Software Developer
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking a Software Developer to design, develop, and implement the next generation of Goverlan products. In this regard, the Software Developer will produce and document complex client/server software architecture designs. In this lead role, the Software Developer will be responsible for managing all code development of the designed architecture and will oversee software quality and assurance of the produced software products.
- Formulate and apply simulation models of network security & encryption software problems
- Develop and apply optimizing methods to interpret, identify and solve system management/programming problem
- Clarify management objectives using latest encryption methodologies & technologies
- Collaborate with Management to ensure implementation of securing, authorizing, auditing the use of company products and expose systems access points
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Information Security or foreign degree equivalent required
- or Bachelor Degree & at least 5 years of experience in lieu of Master’s Degree in Information Security
- Strong proficiency in C++ (including C++11, C++14, C++17 standards)
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack
- Strong knowledge of cryptographic algorithms (AES, RSA & Diffie-Hellman, Elliptic Curve Cryptography) and OpenSSL library
- Cross-platform development experience
About Our Company:
We design, develop and distribute Enterprise Software solutions that empower IT engineers to remotely manage and support their corporate IT infrastructure.
This requires dexterity across technology, computer science, software engineering, large-scale distributed systems, and people - an extraordinarily rare set of skills that we make a priority of hiring and cultivating.
Come join us and grow along with the company! We promise an exciting, fun, and vibrant workplace filled with talented, creative, and enthusiastic mindsets.