IT Systems Administrator
Goverlan Product Specialist
- • Job ID: 12280513
- • Industry: Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
- • Job Function: Information Technology, Technical Support
- • Experience: Mid-Senior level
- • Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking a customer-facing Technical Support Analyst to help our clients with technical issues and training relating to the use of our product, Goverlan.
Goverlan is an IT Client Management software used by IT Support Engineers and System Administrators to perform their IT duties. Services provided by Goverlan include:
- • Active Directory Account Management
- • Asset Management
- • Software Inventory and Deployment
- • Remote Control
- • Remote Desktop Configuration
- • Global Change Configuration
As a Goverlan software technical engineer, you will be directly communicating with Goverlan end users to answers questions about the product and resolve potential issues. Since Goverlan end-users are often experienced Windows system administrators, your full understanding of IT Infrastructures is essential.
- • Troubleshooting and log analysis for diagnosing Goverlan software related issues.
- • Instructing Customers on the various features of Goverlan (training provided).
- • Performing online demonstrations of Goverlan for potential customers.
- • Dealing with Activation related issues
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- • BS or equivalent experience in computer science or a related field
- • Microsoft Certified Professional - MCSA or MCITP
- • Strong troubleshooting skills
Knowledge of Enterprise level Windows infrastructure and technologies
- • Active Directory
- • DNS
- • DHCP
- • Windows Networking
- • Security
Deep understanding of MS Windows OSs ( Both Windows Desktop and Windows Server)
- • Windows Registry
- • Windows File System
- • Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- • Command Line/Scripting (including Batch, VBScript, Powershell)
Fundamental understanding of the following concepts:
- • Virtualization
- • Networking Concepts (IP/TCP/Subnets/Routing)
- • System Center Configuration Manager
Fluency in Spanish a plus.
About Our Company:
We design, develop and distribute Enterprise Software solutions that empower IT engineers to remotely manage and support their corporate IT infrastructure.
This requires dexterity across technology, computer science, software engineering, large-scale distributed systems, and people - an extraordinarily rare set of skills that we make a priority of hiring and cultivating.
If you love IT systems management then come join us and grow along with the company! We promise an exciting, fun, and vibrant workplace filled with talented, creative, and enthusiastic mindsets.