- Support the Ellenville school district: 3 schools, 2,000 students, 300 staff
- One-glance OS status update check
- One-push OS update to all machines
- Automatic Agent Installation
- Immediate intel on machine history
Read more >
EasyVista Acquires Goverlan to Expand Product Capabilities Toward Self-Healing
Read how the Ellenville IT Department has improved their time-to-resolution and administrative capabilities, allowing the small department to successfully manage the multi-school district's network.
"We use Scope Actions, or ‘Scopes' to run reports for our computer inventory, asset management and software licensing; as a tool to make global changes to software or PC management; to make changes in our server infrastructure; and for software Active Directory records or inventory on a regular basis. We have greatly reduced our operational time by being able to recycle and reuse these Scope Actions on other projects as they arise," explained Bill Cramer, Director of Operations and Network Administration.