- Admins must be able to redirect their smartcard (CAC) credentials to gain Admin privileges on locked down remote machines
- Ability to react quickly to potential security threats
- Writing time-consuming PowerShell scripts that slowly execute one machine at a time, difficult to maintain/share amongst the team, and that work in a CAC / PIV / Smart card environment.
- Incomplete or slow access to critical data that can also include outdated data
- Lack of flexibility and increased effort due to large, cumbersome management solutions
Read more >