We are pleased to announce that the Goverlan Operator Console v9.5 and Goverlan Reach Server v3.5 are now available and offer many new improvements and features.
What’s New in the Goverlan Operator Console
IMPROVED ACCESS TO DOMAIN JOINED ENDPOINTS THAT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THE NETWORK
IMPROVED WINDOWS FIREWALL REPORTING AND MANAGEMENT
IMPROVED GENERAL PERFORMANCE AND SPEED
IMPROVED SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION OF EXE PACKAGES
Deploying software via an executable package can now run from a network share allowing for greater control.
Note: For this feature to work, you need to update the Goverlan Agents.
IMPROVED REMOTE CONTROL
- Trigger a Ctrl+Alt+Del on a remote machine via configurable hotkey (see General Settings > User Interface).
- New option to hide local cursor during a session.
- Scale-to-fit view mode in VNC / KVM sessions.
NEW PROCESS AUTOMATION FEATURES
- Share your Process Automation with your team. Simply right click on any process automation to share them.
- Added the ‘User Actions > Reset Group Membership’ method for easier off-boarding of user accounts.
LOADS OF BUG FIXES
Enjoy our most stable release by benefiting from all fixes implemented in this Goverlan Reach release.
What’s New in the Goverlan Reach Server
We have implemented new Goverlan server roles that enables the configuration of load balanced and redundant infrastructures.
IMPROVED POLICY AND GATEWAY ENGINES TO HANDLE GREATER LOADS
We have largely improved the performance of the primary services. The new Policy service, Auditing service and Gateway service can support up to 10 times more endpoint connections compared to prior versions.
New Security Advisory Board
To adhere to cyber security best practices, we created a Security Advisory Board which lists the vulnerabilities identified in Goverlan and provides fixes. Goverlan is dedicated in ensuring the security of our customers’ IT infrastructure. As we identify issues and vulnerabilities, they will be addressed quickly.
The Security Advisory Board can be found in our main support.goverlan.com page.
How do I get access to Goverlan?
You can download Goverlan 9.5 and Goverlan Server 3.5 from within the my.goverlan.com portal:
- Go to https://my.goverlan.com and log in using your client or trial ID and password
- Select the Licenses section in the left feature selector
- Click on the Goverlan Console or Goverlan Server tab in the main view
- Click on the Download this product link in the Self-Service Area