As we look to securely manage an increasingly remote and disparate work force, the very tools we use could well be opening us up to greater risk. Hacks to remote control software like Teamviewer and LogMeIn may be old news, but are companies really aware of the full extent of the risks they are exposing their companies to by using these platforms?
Remote control, support, and administration for security conscious organizations
Join us as we discuss Goverlan, a secure alternative to hosted-remote control and remote desktop solutions. Watch as we demonstrate Goverlan and show real-world examples and tips.
This technical demonstration will include:
- Supporting users with advanced remote control
- Automating IT, no matter what IT is
- Active Directory management made easy
- Deploying software and patches
- Monitoring servers and critical infrastructure
Attend this webinar and gain a good understanding of how Goverlan works and how to use it.