Create a Goverlan Custom Action for all of the Goverlan Remote Control supported protocols. In this example, Goverlan RDP Connections.
Create a custom action as follows to have a right click action for RDP sessions through Goverlan.
- Search for any computer and click the set focus button.
- Drill down to the Custom Control section
- Right click and select Add Custom Control
- Name the Custom Action “Goverlan RDP”
- Enter C:\Program Files (x86)\GoverLAN v8\GoverRMC.exe as the program path
- enter %M -rctype:3 -noprompt in the Arguments String field.
Click ok and try it out.
You can right click any workstation in the search results box and go to custom controls –> Goverlan RDP.
See this KBA for other supported command line arguments for Goverlan Remote Control.